- Conway Sales
- Nashua, NH, USA
- Competitive Base Salary with Uncapped Commission Structure
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Competitive Base Pay + Unlimited Commissions + Paid Training + Expense Reimbursement + Med/Den/Vision Insurance + 75% Matched 401K + Tuition Assistance + More!
Software Solutions Specialist
Conway Office Solutions, a Xerox Company, has been an industry leader in office technology for more than 40 years. Headquartered in Nashua, NH, with offices in Portsmouth, NH, Waltham, MA, and Burlington, VT, we are proud to serve and support over 10,000 customers in New England. With a full portfolio of premier document output and workflow solutions, Conway offers its customers the best of both worlds: the strength and resources of Xerox, a world leader in office technology, and the flexibility and exemplary service of a locally managed company.
Expand sales revenue in current account base as well as drive new market share by supporting Conway sales teams with training, prospecting and pre-sale support of expanding line of software solutions. Must maintain a comprehensive understanding of our software solutions specifically, while developing a more general understanding Conway's full managed services portfolio.
- Support sales teams by educating, training and assisting in selling software solutions
- Assist sales consultants with software and other related technical questions
- Work with solutions manager and sales consultants on proposal and presentation strategies to meet customers' requirements and expectations
- Keep current on new software product developments, market competition and industry trends
- Plan and consult within a team-based work environment to coordinate customer-facing activities
- Perform onsite and web-based product demonstrations
- Coordinate schedule with sales teams to align prospecting opportunities during call days and in the field
Other requirements or competencies:
- Demonstrate ability to develop strong relationships within existing and prospective accounts
- Co-lead presentations of software solutions to customers and prospects
- Prepare daily/weekly action plans to ensure focused activity
- Maintain records of all account activities within sales database / CRM
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and able to perform in a high volume work environment
- Education: BA/BS degree in business or information technology preferred
- Advanced in MS Office Suites, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel (e.g., Pivot tables, etc.)
- Valid driver's license and minimal level of auto insurance coverage required
- Ability to work onsite with all of the Conway offices in NH, MA and VT, including occasional over-night travel
Conway Office Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
Each applicant must be authorized to work in the United States and must pass a background/motor vehicle check and a drug screen.